viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2009

THE NOTICER by Andy Andrews


Have you ever been in a situation in life that makes you wish to run and live on the top of a mountain for the rest of your days? Have you ever felt so lack of purpose that you really start to believe you were an accident? Have you ever been in need of someone explaining you why is it that life is so complicated? Well, all you need is a different perspective. A different point of view.
This book, I promise, will be a mirror for anyone who reads it. It's funny but, at the same time, so deep than you can't let it go unfinished.
At first, I thought that it would be a little doll but after a few pages it proved me wrong.
If I have to summarize what the book let me for my life, I would say that it opened my eyes to this simple truth: All I need, when the bottom drops off, is a little perspective.
I can tell you right now that when life seems uglier than death, it's because we're focusing on the wall, instead of the opportunity of build a door. And really, it all comes down to that. We see failure where we should see learning. We see pain where we should see growth. We see bad things where we should see opportunities for good. We see absence where we should see Presence.
I've found in The Noticer a great inspiring book with one huge risk: You may want to notice some things in your own life. And that, my friend, is a wonderful risk! Read it, enjoy it, notice it!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.