lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

I wanted a Coke but a Lemonade was just fine!



I really needed to read a book like this with stories that made me feel hope and encourage.
The lessons are valuable and the title 'When God Makes Lemonade' is really beautiful.
You will identify yourself at least in one of the stories and I'm sure the stories have the power to help you see beyond your present situation (no matter how lemonish it is) and take a look to what God might be doing in such circumstances.
I know it helped me.
Having said that, about the content of the book, I have a comment on the form of it:
I've been choosing my readings in a strange way because, I really like this kind of book with true stories that can make me feel hope. What I don't like is the way this one is written because it is too detailed for me. For example, a conversation goes like this: I said, and he said, so I said, then he said, so I replied... etc.
Bottom line: Great content, good writing (for me, personally).
I wanted a Coke but a Lemonade was just fine!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.