domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

I knew the end but it didn't matter!

Matar a Lutero (Kill Luther) by Mario Escobar was a great surprise.
First of all because it was in spanish (my native language).
Second, because it was about a time in the life of one of the most important characters in Church's history: Luther.
Third, because it is pretty much the first christian book written spanish that made me nervous although I already knew that Luther wasn't killed. I mean, how cool is that!
Fourth, the rhythm of the reading is like watching a movie without the movie.
Fifth, the intimate twists in the book showed me a Luther more human than legendary, more human than Reformator and more human than heroic. This was the most important point: Luther was a real man.
And, as a young pastor, this is THE hidden treasure.
Really... a great book!

PD: I read this in 2 nights! That good it is!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.