viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

Has God Spoken? by Hank Hanegraaff

It's been a few years since I've read this type of book and, even I loved it, it has some parts that are just too much. I mean, the author became a little redundant sometimes explaining things that were already clearly explained.
The other thing that I didn't like was the 'personal' confrontation type of writing. Hanegraaff wasted a lot of pages trying to show the lies in some of the 'christianity detractors' and, although it is ok (and I love to witness a good theological and logical confrontation), it go and go and go and go for pages and it eventually became a boring thing.
Nevertheless, I recommend this book because it is pretty much actual in the 'prophecy fulfillment' department.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.