viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

Max on life, by Max Lucado


Max Lucado has written a answers book instead of the lot-of-lessons-from-a-single-verse book that he's an expert at.
Do you have real and honest questions about home, faith, family, sex, salvation or almost any other topic? This is the book for you!
The straight and simple answers are great.
This is a nice book, but it's not one of my Max's favorites. Why? Because the one thing that I love about Max is how he can unfold a simple bible verse and teach so much lessons from that one verse. That's the Max I love to read.
However, this book contains straight and simple answers to a lot of important questions that we all have (or had) in our lives so, for me, more than a book, is a "FAQ guide". I think that it's a book to be consulted from time to time.

=)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.