sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

Little might be the new Great



"The little red book of wisdom" by Mark Demoss has been a delicious glass of fresh water in the middle of a 'wisdom desert' for me.
I work in advertising and, too often, find myself surrounded by anything but wisdom.
I thought this would be another 'illuminated but not understandable' kind of book but the way Mark Demoss share his business wisdom and then his life wisdom, both constructed with the Bible as the base, is powerfully simple.
And, since I have been a lot of my life in touch with people that talk a lot but say nothing at all, I really appreciate a simple truth told in a simple way.
I think that Mark Demoss book is the perfect example of one of the most amazing truths written in it: 'Under promise and over deliver'.
The little red book of wisdom is red indeed, its full of wisdom but its not little (as under promised), but simply great.
And that is how you over deliver something!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.