jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

Mondays are mondays...


ºMondays with my old pastorº, by José Luis Navajo is... let's say... a good book.

However, I don't know if it was a little hard to read because of the day of the theme (mondays are mondays... boring... really boring...) or because of the writing style or because of the fact that, even though the author says he's been in the ministry for a lot of years, he seems to be some kind of 'rookie' because a lot of the wisdom written in the book is like 'Ministry Frustration 101' (or at least in my experience and those really close to us in the ministry has been that way).
For me, the book was really like a compilation of mondays: Sometimes... hard to continue with the reading; sometimes... less hard to get through the pages and sometimes; and sometimes... dangerously close to the give-up-button.
I guess I'm trying to be nice, but this book really wasn't up to expectations.
Sorry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.